Sunday, October 11, 2009

Grizzly Flower Pins and Greeting Cards


Here are the pins that I made for Homecoming yesterday. They were made from the scraps leftover from the scarves and some cute buttons I found. We won the game (even though we nearly froze to death) so the pins must have brought good luck!


Here are some cards that I made. I had made the paper quite some time ago for a book which I didn't use all these pages. So I cut them up and glued them to cards. Now I have some greeting cards when I need them.



Here's a card made from dyed papers.




And another of the cards like the photo above with a bit of dyed paper behind it.

1 comment:

Vicki W said...

If you call the Grizzly Luck Pins you should be able to sell lots of them! The cards are cool too. They remind me of some cards that Sue B made for me. They are my favorite greeting cards to use.