Friday, December 18, 2009

Merry Christmas Everyone!


I've finished up all the needle felted Christmas ornaments.


I thought they looked very nice on the tree outside.



It was a little chilly getting the photos...




But the photos look very cheery.

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season. Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog and leaving all those wonderful comments. I really appreciate hearing from everyone.

The championship football game is on tonight at 8:00 pm eastern time. So if you happen to catch it on ESPN2, please cheer for the Montana Grizzlies! Go Griz!!

3 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Those look wonderful, but wondering how long they will last out there. I bet the snowbirds will want them for their nests;)

Debbie

Sharne's Bit 'n' Bobs said...

Lovely tree ornaments! athey really cheer up a dull winters day.

Delphyne said...

Gorgeous colors and designs!