The slipper that I felted several years ago have given up the ghost. So I needed new ones.
I made these yesterday afternoon. I started with white merino, added a bit of burgundy silk on the tops. Then I dyed the bottoms with more burgundy. The dye went further than expected so the tops are a bit darker than I had wanted but they will work fine.
Here's a close up of the silk on the wool. I am now looking for that silicone stuff to paint on the bottoms. Around here all I can find is black and I wanted to just use clear. I may have to order it online but first to try the hardware store next to my store in Whitefish to see if they can order me some.