Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Cookies for Christmas Stroll

This is what I did all day today. I made over 24 dozen cookies for Christmas Stroll on Friday. My parents are visiting and they helped out. We had a great time listening to classic holiday music and making cookies. The Christmas Stroll is held in Whitefish and I serve cookies and hot spiced cider at the store. We usually have 300-400 people through in three hours and they eat tons of cookies. If you're in the Whitefish area, stop by and try a cookie.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Ruth, my goodness, 24 dozen, what a mammoth task!! What a lovely idea and I'm sure much appreciated by the visitors to The Christmas Stroll. Sadly, too many kilometres separate us, so I shall not have the pleasure of partaking in your event. Happy Holidays to you, and may 2011 bring you many joys. Lovely to read all of the interesting things going on in your world. The Poinsettia tutorial is great.