I have been busy working away again this week. (Keeping up with my goals so far.) I started this notebook cover before Christmas. It was go...
Saturday, October 8, 2011
Our surface design group met yesterday. We started with white fabric and used paint sticks over texture sheets to start. Then we added Dye-na-Flow paint.
Here is Bunny adding some color. We kept adding layers.
This is my paintbrush. I didn't wash the paint out when I changed colors.
We added some details with pens.
We used some stamps for rubbing with paint sticks.
Here is a little closer look.
This is the final outcome. It is drying and then I'm going to iron it. We are going to cut it into quarters and each use it to make something. I think I will use it to make some note cards. We had a great time. We hadn't been able to meet all summer and I had really missed the group. Next month we're doing nuno felting.