Thursday, December 29, 2011

Thank You's


I received this lovely felted index card holder from Zed before Christmas. Isn't it gorgeous? She used a variety of fibers and parts of it have a wonderful sheen.

 This is the back side and the colors are so yummy.
 She has used blanket stitch around all the edges. I am using it for keeping all my notes from my hand and stitch course. Perhaps I'll be able to stay more organized now. Thanks Zed, I love it!
 Then I got two skeins of merino yarn from Nanci, my co-worker. The yarn is absolutely gorgeous.
She put on the container, future rock, trees, bark and leaves. She knows what I like! Thanks Nanci!

I got another fiber related gift but I didn't get a photo of it yet, it just arrived last night. So that will have to wait until a later post. Happy New Year!

4 comments:

CAROLYN SAXBY said...

A happy new year to you Ruth ... I can't believe it has been so long since I visited you. I am so happy we are still in touch. I am hoping next year is a brighter and more fruitful year for us all

With many best wishes
Carolyn x

WoolenSails said...

Wonderful gifts and the yarn will be so beautiful to work with. Happy New Year!

Debbie

Karen said...

OOOOO Lucky you Ruth
Zed will do anything to keep us all organised lol its gorgeous though isnt it and perfect for notes for your course
That yarn is beautiful and cant wait to see what you make

Have a Happy New Year
cheers Karen xo

Zed said...

I'm so glad you like it Ruth :)
And Thank You so much for the threads and card you sent me!

I love the colours of the yarns you were given, they're gorgeous :)